Last updated: 12/23/2022
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use the Site. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Site, including:
- Personal data that you provide to us, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Usage data, such as information about how you use our Site.
- Location data, such as your IP address and geographical location.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from and about you for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Site.
- To communicate with you, such as to respond to your inquiries or comments.
- To improve the Site and develop new features.
- To personalize your experience on the Site by presenting products or services that may be of interest to you.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with third parties for the following purposes:
- To comply with legal obligations, such as in response to a court order or subpoena.
- To protect the safety and security of our users and the Site.
- To protect our rights and property, and the rights and property of third parties.
We will retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law.
You have the following choices regarding the information we collect and how we use it:
- You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in those communications, or by contacting us directly.
- You can update or correct your personal data by contacting us directly.
- You can ask us to delete your personal data by contacting us directly.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no internet transmission is ever completely secure or error-free, so you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us.
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Links to Other Websites
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us.